Resof (sofosbuvir) Tablets 400 mg Specifications:
Resof (sofosbuvir) Tablets 400 mg Tablet containing the active ingredient sofosbuvir is a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor type of antiviral medication used to treat Hepatitis C. Resof Tablets must be used in combination with other antiviral medicines to reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus (HCV) in the body to help the liver recover.
- Brand name : Resof
- Active ingredient : Sofosbuvir
- Marketed by : Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Form: Tablets
- Strength: 400 mg
- Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
Side Effects :- Nausea, Diarrhea, Headaches, Loss of appetite, Lower back or side pain, Insomnia,Fever.
Resof (sofosbuvir) Tablets 400 mg Other Information
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 500 to 1000
- Delivery Time: 5 to 7 working day for out of India
- Packaging Details: Bottle packing